MeshCentral - Azure AD, JumpCloud, SAML, Mobile Web App
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory. MeshCentral now has built-in support for Azure Active Directory, a service often used by large corporation to manage user’s identity, credentials and access to web services. The updated MeshCentral User’s Guide now has a step-by-step guide into setting up MeshCentral for Azure Active Directory. OAuth2 is used for this integration and this should allow organizations that already use Azure AD to get easy integration.
- JumpCloud support. JumpCloud is a directory-as-a-service web site, that allows organizations to manage users, groups, applications, credentials and access control. MeshCentral has built-in support for JumpCloud using SAML integration. The updated MeshCentral User’s Guide now has a step-by-step guide into setting up MeshCentral for JumpCloud.
- Generic SAML support. In addition to Azure AD and JumpCloud integration, MeshCentral has generic support for SAML providers. This allows MeshCentral to be connected to any SAML compatible credential provider allowing signed sign-on integration in many organizations.
- Improved User’s Guide. This week, an updated User’s Guide was published with a new section for single sign-on along with step-by-step instructions for how to setup Twitter (OAuth2), Azure AD (OAuth2) and JumpCloud (SAML). This should help network administrators make quick work of getting MeshCentral integrated into their environment.
- Improved Mobile Web Application. The mobile application now has a new filter bar in the devices screen so users can quickly find a specific device even if there are 100’s or 1000’s of devices to look at. In addition to this, the device details page that shows hardware information and Intel AMT status has now been added to the mobile web application.